Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-20-2021, 01:50 PM   #16
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krios View Post

In the next topic, the device has already been disassembled.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 01:53 PM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
Quote:
Libra2 also has 1200 mAh battery and the power cover weighs 239g!
https://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/20...able-to-order/

I can't find any official information (or close to official).
Interesting that the item you quoted from the comments at Nate's blog mentioned a power cover for the Libra 2 since I can find no mention of it elsewhere. A search on Kobo's page finds the Sage PowerCover which is sold out but no mention of the Libra 2 having a power cover. The fact sheet I've seen for the Libra 2 which only mentions sleep covers says the battery is 1500mAh.

See the factsheets at Sage and Libra 2.

Last edited by DNSB; 10-20-2021 at 01:57 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2021, 02:23 PM   #18
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
The picture in the other has writing on the battery that says 1420.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 03:05 PM   #19
Krios
Zealot
Krios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five wordsKrios can name that ebook in five words

Device: Bookeen Odyssey FrontLight 2, Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post

In the next topic, the device has already been disassembled.
Yeah, i saw that, strange that they put wrong information on their site, i hope processor information is wrong too.

Last edited by Krios; 10-20-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Krios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:21 PM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krios View Post
Yeah, i saw that, strange that they put wrong information on their site, i hope processor information is wrong too.
The Libra 2 is definitely using the same type of CPU as the Libra H2O. I don't think it has changeb, but, it might be the next release or something.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert