Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-15-2020, 01:30 PM   #11011
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
It is 2033. And there is a big surplus of 13 year old kids. What will they be called?

Quaranteens.

Last edited by Adoby; 06-15-2020 at 01:36 PM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 01:44 PM   #11012
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"I got a case of Corona" used to mean that you had been to the supermarket to buy some beer.

Come to think about it, it still means the same thing. Only you don't actually need any beer.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:50 PM   #11013
Adoby
Handy Elephant

Before Covid-19 I used to live alone far from the city. And I only saw people when I went in to the city to shop essentials.

Now, things are getting desperate. I still live alone far from the city. And I still only see people when I go in to the city to shop essentials. But now I have no toilet paper!
Old 06-15-2020, 02:20 PM   #11014
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
Am I the only person posting and reading this thread?
Well, some really take a joke seriously!
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 02:21 PM   #11015
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

With so many people homebound worldwide with idle minds the chances of Covidalliances during lockdowns are as likely as Covidivorces.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:01 AM   #11016
drjd
The Couch Potato

Have you heard about the elephant with diarrhea?
It's all over town!
Old 06-17-2020, 06:48 AM   #11017
drjd
The Couch Potato

I went to the pet shop and asked for 12 bees.

The clerk counted out 13 bees and handed them over.

“You’ve given me one too many” I said.

“That one is a freebie”
Old 06-18-2020, 06:17 AM   #11018
drjd
The Couch Potato

Don't ever lie to walls because they hallways know the truth.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #11019
drjd
The Couch Potato

How much room is needed for fungi to grow?

As mushroom as possible.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:27 AM   #11020
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Is coronavirus making you wear a face mask and glasses?

If so, you may be entitled to condensation!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 07:09 AM   #11021
drjd
The Couch Potato

I bought a second hand time machine next Sunday.
Old 06-21-2020, 09:55 AM   #11022
drjd
The Couch Potato

Common Famous Last Words:

1. Hey yall, watch this!
2. Hey you! Yeah, you. You got a problem?
3. Honey, wait, I can explain!
4. Does that smell like gas to you?
5. I'm telling you, that sign says we're going the wrong way!
6. Officer, this not a gun, it's just my comb.
7. Are you sure you gave the ambulance our new address?
8. Okay, roger that. I'm cutting the blue wire.
9. That dog doesn't look all that mean to me.
10. Don't worry, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
11. I don't need those depression pills anymore.
12. Hey you, that sign says "No Smoking" for a reason!
Old 06-22-2020, 09:02 AM   #11023
drjd
The Couch Potato

A man says to his neighbor, "I have an extraordinary dog. He brings me the newspaper every morning."

The neighbor responds by saying, "That’s nothing special. Lots of dogs do that."

The man says, "Sure, but I don’t have a subscription."
Old 06-23-2020, 05:40 AM   #11024
drjd
The Couch Potato

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar.
A $40 speeding ticket was included.
Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40.
The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.
Old 06-24-2020, 06:39 AM   #11025
drjd
The Couch Potato

What do you call fake potatoes?

Imitaters!!!!