out how to transfer all my bookmarks , transfering the books isn't a problem

....bookmarks are any suggestions

thanks

Harry
HarryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
If you run a sync, your bookmarks (if you mean the place in the book which indicates the page you are on), will be on the server. Update the new device, and the bookmarks should be fine. I sometimes use the WiFi at work and the Touch at home. The bookmarks sync perfectly. The Touch also has bookmarks/dogears that act as a kind of annotation, but this has not yet come to the WiFi.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert