Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kobo Aura One
Question Aura One cover suggestions?

I've ordered an Aura One. I'm looking for a cover that preferably is an easel cover. Are there any I should especially look at or avoid?
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:12 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Do you mean one that can act as a stand? If so, the official Kobo cover can do that. Other that, there is a big long thread here discussing covers for the Aura ONE. I suggest finding that and having a look through it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2018, 03:57 PM   #3
Mivey
Mivey began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE
I use this one from Gecko, the Waterproof Deluxe, as they call it.
Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo-aura-one-rechtop-bijna-dicht-van-voren-gat-lichtsensor_lr_1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	166321
http://www.geckocovers.com/kobo-aura...of-deluxe.html
It's a Dutch company and they do worldwide shipping, you might also find it on Amazon, or a lot of other resellers.

Have been using it for a few months, and better than the two I had before. It's also really easy to get it out of the cover, if you need to. After taking it out a few times, it loosens up a bit, though, so if you want to avoid that, you'd have to keep it in the cover for good.
EDIT:
Oh, just read you want one as a stand.
Well, I haven't tried it and can't vouch for it, but Gecko also offers this one:
http://www.geckocovers.com/kobo-aura...ick-twist.html
Might be what you are looking for?

Last edited by issybird; 09-15-2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Replaced oversized image with thumbnail.
Mivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:59 PM   #4
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Kobo Aura One
Thank you. I wound up ordering one that makes an easel. It is very similar to one I had on a prior Kindle. I liked it better than the easel cover for the current Kindle. I'm glad to know about gecko for future reference though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote