Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 09-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
Req13
Enthusiast
Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!Req13 rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle PW4, Sony PRS-T1, PRS-600 & Nook STR
Barr, Robert: Revenge!. v1. 19 Sep 2010

This is my first book upload. I kind of picked it at random because of the title. I love a good revenge story.

I tried to restore emdashes as I found them, along with some minor formatting. I also took one of the pictures from the book and turned it into a book cover in Paint Shop Pro.

I've uploaded the book with and without illustrations. I'm still new to this, so I have decided to include the htlm0 file in case anyone wants to change things to their liking. That includes mobi or epub versions, as I don't know enough about either to create them without errors.

Description from Fantastic Fiction:

Druce had small, shifty piercing eyes that peered out from under his grey bushy eyebrows like two steel sparks. He never seemed to be looking directly at any one, and his eyes somehow gave you the idea that they were trying to glance back over his shoulder, as if he feared pursuit. Some said that old Druce was in constant terror of assassination, while others held that he knew the devil was on his track and would ultimately nab him.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Robert Barr - Revenge!.lrf (680.8 KB, 341 views)
File Type: lrf Robert Barr - Revenge! (Illustrated).lrf (5.96 MB, 334 views)
File Type: zip Barr Robert_Revenge_illus_html0.zip (1.18 MB, 329 views)
Req13 is offline   Reply With Quote