Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-20-2006, 07:30 PM   #31
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
I get this when I click on the tracking button:

Quote:
Sorry, no parcels matched your tracking numbers. Please verify the entered tracking numbers and customer id are correct.

What could be the reason I'm seeing this?

Does anybody know from which location/place they send the unit?
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #32
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Congratulations Scotty1024... on the Reader being shipped, and on your patience to wait for it!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #33
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
diablo, if it just shipped it today, your tracking number might not be active yet. Sometimes at shipping offices Fedex/UPS don't actually pick up the packages until late in the evening, although they are entered in their system and assigned a number earlier that day. I would try again tomorrow.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 04:58 AM   #34
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaping Gnome
diablo, if it just shipped it today, your tracking number might not be active yet. Sometimes at shipping offices Fedex/UPS don't actually pick up the packages until late in the evening, although they are entered in their system and assigned a number earlier that day. I would try again tomorrow.

Thanks Leaping Gnome, you were right!
Old 10-21-2006, 10:39 AM   #35
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm very excited for you DiabloNL -- You've been waiting a fair bit longer than most of us, and I'm glad you're getting close!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2006, 11:07 AM   #36
diabloNL
Gadget Force®

Thanks NatCh!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:04 PM   #37
tekchic
Zealot
tekchic doesn't littertekchic doesn't litter

Device: iPhone X, iPad Pro
Sony made a mistake and shipped me two and charged me for two, even though I'd cancelled both orders. I put a post up in FleaMarket for them -- my costs plus shipping to you and it's yours, I just want my money back. They're brand new unopened and should be in today or tomorrow.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8213
tekchic is offline   Reply With Quote