Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-30-2014, 02:26 AM   #1
jscarpa14
jscarpa14 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook/Ipod Touch
Question Google Images?

So my old laptop which was really slow auto downloaded Google images in cover image choices when I would use the edit meta data function, but when I got my new hard drive for my PC and replaced my laptop I downloaded and installed the very latest version of Calibre and now it doesn't download Google images anymore. Is there a plug in I should have downloaded to make it do that again? I really loved when Google Images was a cover option choice and I'd really like the current machines I'm using to have that same option without having to figure out which version did that and install backwards. I'm wondering if I was supposed to check some box in preferences or download a plug in from some place that I didn't realize. Can anyone explain to me how to make the version installed on my new computer do that again please and thank you?
jscarpa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:29 AM   #2
jscarpa14
jscarpa14 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook/Ipod Touch
Never mind I found it but now I can't figure out how to delete the thread I created so that I don't waste other people's time, really sorry
jscarpa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2014, 04:19 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
That's all right, moderators are the only people who can delete threads. The important thing is you figured it out.

Also, thanks for reporting your success, so we know you got it working.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarpa14 View Post
Never mind I found it but now I can't figure out how to delete the thread I created so that I don't waste other people's time, really sorry
Threads are not normally deleted.
You can edit your title and pre-pend [Solved] (please don't destroy the title.

The thread history leaves a learning tool
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote