Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-09-2013, 04:16 AM   #1
vrushket
vrushket began at the beginning.

Device: none
Preview for threads

Hello,
Why cant the threads have a preview when you hover the mouse cursor over them? On most forums, theres a preview available which really helps to know if you want to open the thread or not...

(As far as I have tried, I am not abke to see the preview. If this already exists please pardon my ignorance and let me know how to enable it.)

Thank you.
vrushket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:11 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Go to User CP > Edit Options
Scroll down to Thread Display Options
Enable Thread Preview option.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
vrushket
vrushket began at the beginning.

Device: none
thank you!
vrushket is offline   Reply With Quote