Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #16
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur
Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Tagged you Greencat, US and UK.
Rhynedahll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:46 AM   #17
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Well, thanks for the tags everyone... I've tagged you all back up to here!

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #18
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All caught up again
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:16 AM   #19
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just to be a massive pain in the arse for everyone, I've uploaded a kindle version of my book. If the three kind people who've tagged the paperback are feeling... well kind, still, here's the link to tag it, too.

Ah stuff it, here are all the links again... if anyone else is feeling benevolent.

Kindle
Amazon UK
Amazon US

Paperback
Amazon UK
Amazon US

Cheers

MTM

Last edited by M T McGuire; 11-06-2010 at 07:17 AM. Reason: To correct dodgy link
Old 11-06-2010, 06:43 AM   #20
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur
Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhynedahll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M T McGuire View Post
Just to be a massive pain in the arse for everyone, I've uploaded a kindle version of my book. If the three kind people who've tagged the paperback are feeling... well kind, still, here's the link to tag it, too.

Ah stuff it, here are all the links again... if anyone else is feeling benevolent.

Kindle
Amazon UK
Amazon US

Paperback
Amazon UK
Amazon US

Cheers

MTM
I copied the tags form the UK Kindle of Few are Chosen to the US and made sure I had everything else tagged.

However, the last link is dead. Or, at least, I get nothing when I click it.
Advert
Old 11-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #21
M T McGuire
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynedahll View Post
I copied the tags form the UK Kindle of Few are Chosen to the US and made sure I had everything else tagged.

However, the last link is dead. Or, at least, I get nothing when I click it.
Thank you for tagging me and for the link heads up. Idiot that I was I'd deleted the .uk bit but omitted to and the M of com. Channelling Homer for deffo. My post is duly edited!

Cheers

MTM
Old 11-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #22
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
I know I've got one, but I can't find it at the moment, so I'll need to keep looking. But fear not, for I shall share mine as soon as I find it. (*starts rummaging through links again*argh! where is that bloody page!*)
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #24
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Recently added to Amazon: Chasing the Light.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #25
Ricky Sides
Enthusiast
Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tagged your book Steven. It's an interesting premise.
Ricky Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #26
Rhynedahll
Connoisseur

Tagged Steven Lyle Jordan x1 and Ricky Sides x9.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:10 PM   #27
Ricky Sides
Enthusiast
Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky Sides ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you. I tagged yours in the past.
Ricky Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #28
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm pretty sure I got everybody.

Glad to see some new faces also!
Welcome!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM   #29
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
I'm not getting this. What is "tagging" other than appending a list of critical words which will help in searching? Is it simply a case of surfing to the author's book, which ups a counter in Amazon's database, and moves the book a bit up in the "interest" list so it's more likely to be seen by the punters?
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #30
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

When you buy from Amazon, it uses tags to guess at other items you might want to buy, based on the tags of what you just bought, and serves them up for you to see. The more incidences of a particular tag, the more likely your product will appear. So this is upping our chances to be noticed by customers buying or searching for similar items.

I think. At least, that's the way I understand it works.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.