Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Help me find some comic strips

I have managed to get the complete set of U.S. Acres comic strips (aka Orson's Farm), by downloading at different times and with different qualities from:

http://www.gocomics.com/us-acres
http://garfield.com/us-acres

Except for the last three strips. After the last daily strip (1989-04-15), there were 4 Sunday strips. The first of them can easily be found online, because it fits the days' sequence (for example here), but I can't find the last 3 Sundays.

Apparently, now at least, in gocomics they just repeat all the strips in sequence from first to 4th-to-last, once and again. In garfield.com every 2 years it's the same strip.

Well, I have the strips, because some time ago they could be found in some of the above sites (I forgot which), they can also be seen here, but I don't have them in color, like all the others.

So, as a challenge to everyone here, can you find them with an acceptable quality?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote