Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
Killiney Colm
Killiney Colm began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Lightbulb Converting PDF to MOBI

I'm having good results converting PDF file to PocketMobi format. However I lose the bookmarks when the text file is converted to PDF. I believe I can inset bookmarks in the PDF file if I have a purchased version of Adobe Acrobat. Is this correct? Is there an anternative to upgrading Acrobat?
Killiney Colm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please ask questions in the correct forum; I'm moving this to the "Workshop" forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert