Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
shannont
Connoisseur
shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch, retired Sony PR300
Kobo Vox, Kobo preorder

I am usually a patient person but I have to say I am a little frustated with my Kobo preorder.

I preordered the Vox on the second day it was released Oct 20 about noon MST. I sit her today with a order that is processed, my credit card charged and no Vox.

For days, I could have went out and picked up a Vox for numerous stores and now today there are piles of them sitting at Indigio, downtown Calgary.

What was the point of my preorder?

I ordered a Kobo Touch as a Christmas present for my mother on Fri, Oct 28 and it will be delivered this afternoon ....... that order however was from Chapters/indigio online.

The whole reason I used the Kobo site was for the $10 off coupon which didn't apply anyways! I guess I should have stuck with Chapters for devices and Kobo for ebooks.

Still excited to eventually get my hands on the Vox just wish I already had it.

Shannon
shannont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
kikibay
Banned
kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone, Kobo Vox
I agree!!! This is unreasonable!!! We demand free giftcard!!!!
kikibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
shannont
Connoisseur
shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch, retired Sony PR300
I just spoke with Darrell from Kobo and he has my Vox being shipped out asap to me. I will have it by Friday. I am very happy about this. I however, do feel bad that I had to escalate to get it shipped. I just find it unreasonable that Kobo didn't fill their preorders before shipping to their store fronts. The point of preorder is to get it when the store fronts are if not before!
shannont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
kikibay
Banned
kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannont View Post
I just spoke with Darrell from Kobo and he has my Vox being shipped out asap to me. I will have it by Friday. I am very happy about this. I however, do feel bad that I had to escalate to get it shipped. I just find it unreasonable that Kobo didn't fill their preorders before shipping to their store fronts. The point of preorder is to get it when the store fronts are if not before!
good for u
kikibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I'm with you. I ordered the first day and mine still hasn't shipped.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
gahandy
gahandy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannont View Post
What is Darrell's phone number? Thanks if you still have it. I cant find a number to call.
gahandy is offline   Reply With Quote