Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-17-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
bcbob
Enthusiast
bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bcbob can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: ipad
DPT-S1 Entering searchable text into handwritten notes

I want to use the Sony DPT-S1 as a lab notebook and it would be great to enter some searchable keywords for each entry along with my handwritten notes.

I entered a typed in textbox (I think Sony calls it sticky note) with some terms. I could not find any of the terms when I did a search on the DPT.

However when I exported the pdf notebook to my desktop, opened the file with PDF-Xchange Viewer, and did a search for one of the words, it was able to find the Note. It appears as a Comment in the pdf document.

So this is an FYI but also a question. Are there alternate ways to do this that are searchable on the DPT tablet itself?
bcbob is offline   Reply With Quote