Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-12-2019, 11:39 AM   #3706
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
New Test Version Posted

2019-09-12
- Add feature to automatically add optional tags for stories downloaded from email URLs.

Look on the Email tab in FFF config.

FYI, I'm open to suggestions to change the text in the label and tooltip. Once it's added to Transifex for translation, I will be reluctant to change it.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:06 PM   #3707
EdShdBeInBed
EdShdBeInBed began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Cyanogenmod 11.X
Thanks, Jim. Will try to get the test version installed after sleep, since I asked for this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
EdShdBeInBed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #3708
alethiophile
alethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
At some point recently, it seems that FanFicFare stopped automatically updating the date column on stories it gets updates for. Previously, any story that got downloaded had its date set to the time of downloading. Now, instead, it seems the date column is untouched.

How do I restore the old behavior and update the date on stories that get updated?
alethiophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #3709
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alethiophile View Post
At some point recently, it seems that FanFicFare stopped automatically updating the date column on stories it gets updates for. Previously, any story that got downloaded had its date set to the time of downloading. Now, instead, it seems the date column is untouched.

How do I restore the old behavior and update the date on stories that get updated?
Nothing in the code that sets that has changed.

There is a setting in the FFF config, on the Standard Columns tab where you may have set it to not update that column.

It's also possible that the specific site you read changed their date formats and aren't scraping now. Please provide a story URL that exhibits the problem for you.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #3710
alethiophile
alethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy bluealethiophile can differentiate black from dark navy blue

It happens for every site I use, several different ones. I know the downloads are completing successfully; I can look up which ones finished in the log, and view the epubs, which are correct (and set the "Packaged" date in the preface text to today). For what it's worth one example is https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13026532/1/

If I go to Standard Columns, none of the New Only checkboxes are selected.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #3711
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

I don't know what else to tell you. The code hasn't changed and it's working fine for me. There's an off-chance of code corruption on your system, which you could try to address by re-installing FFF and maybe Calibre.

After that we're left with, "Are you sure you're looking at the correct column?"
Old Today, 12:09 AM   #3712
alethiophile

I've just done a full uninstall/reinstall of Calibre and FanFicFare. Unfortunately, I can't really test this until a few days pass and some stories update, so I'll see if it works then.