Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
cussedness
cussedness began at the beginning.

Device: sony
I was told this was a good place

I fibbed on my registration. I don't *gasp* own a mobile reader. YET.

I'm an ebook author and in the process of becoming an ebook publisher, having just launched my own company, Daverana Enterprises. Zigraphicx at the Daz | studio forums sugggested that i come here because it was a good place to get the opinions and knowledge of how to do it right with my company.

So I have come here in search of enlightenment from the people who actively read ebooks.

-- Janrae Frank
cussedness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Welcome to the forum, Janrae.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by cussedness View Post
So I have come here in search of enlightenment from the people who actively read ebooks.
DRM doesn't work and makes baby Jesus cry.

And welcome to the forum .
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
cussedness

Well, I would certainly not want to make baby Jesus cry. So no drm on my books.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi cussedness and welcome to the Forum. we all are ebook fanatics so you came to the right place.

Browse around and you'll learn a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
cussedness

Thank you, I'll do that.