Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-13-2003, 11:36 AM   #1
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
MyMobileStuff has transformed itself into eVmO. According to the website, a Palm OS version is coming soon.

Thoughts?
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 11:49 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hmm interesting. What I don't like about most of the mobile web portals is that most of them are hardly updated and they look more or less the same. Of course, the advantage with those portals that with online browsers you can read the web on-the-fly without first having to download the content. Well, at least for me, online browsing is still out of question. My regular phone bill gives me already enough reason to jump out of the window...
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2003, 01:43 PM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I would say the same, but I have tried GPRS data through T-Mobile. It sucks to have to pay for it, but the ability to get my e-mail any time, anywhere, so long as I have wireless service, is quite enjoyable. I am surprised at the all the things it has enabled me to do. Just yesterday, my girlfriend was having trouble HotSyncing, so I beamed a vital document from her machine to mine and proceeded to e-mail its contents to her inbox through my wireless phone. Good stuff.
Scott
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote