Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #106
mmatej
Connoisseur
mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.

Device: none
As there is new, updated firmware which fixes the bug this jailbreak uses, I'll be abandoning this project soon. I can provide analytics stats to whom are interested.
mmatej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #107
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Yeah... it'd be interesting to see a few statistics - maybe you can post them here?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #108
mmatej
Connoisseur
mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.mmatej is less competitive than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Yeah... it'd be interesting to see a few statistics - maybe you can post them here?
If you have google account, I can add you to the analytics (PM me your e-mail). There are too much info to rewrite it here and I've found exporting a bit impractical.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:19 AM   #109
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatej View Post
If you have google account, I can add you to the analytics (PM me your e-mail). There are too much info to rewrite it here and I've found exporting a bit impractical.
Hmmm... nope. No google account for me.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #110
mmatej
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Hmmm... nope. No google account for me.
No google account?
Nevermind, I've exported stats data. I like the flow view, but since you can't zoom the captions, it's useless in this form.

Last edited by mmatej; 06-30-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Advert
Old 07-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #111
flashmozzg
Enthusiast
flashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmatej View Post
No google account?
Nevermind, I've exported stats data. I like the flow view, but since you can't zoom the captions, it's useless in this form.
before you drop the project add kindlet jailbreak and jbpatch 2.1.1 to the list.
flashmozzg is offline   Reply With Quote