Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
ibex333
ibex333 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook STR
PLEASE CLOSE THIS

At this point it is becoming clear this trade is not gonna happen. I guess I will just but it instead. Thanks!

I want to trade my stuff for your Kindle.

I am only trading locally in NYC, and only in Manhattan or Brooklyn. (No car)

For the DX, I have a Backward Compatible PS3 in great condition or an Xbox 360 Slim 4Gb. Both systems come with plenty of games and include controllers making each worth well in excess of $200.

I also have these others things:

1)Two Nintendo DS Lites
2)Sony PSP 1000
3)Nook Classic
4)Random PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Games (some brand new)
5)iPod Video 80GB (Black) with Rockbox installed.
6)Blackberry Bold 9000 (AT&T) (sometimes throws java errors, but works ok most of the time)

For Kindle 3, all of the above things are also available in any combination, excluding the PS3 and Xbox because of the large price difference. Unless you want to add the difference in $$$. Then be my guest off course!

I am also willing to buy both devices if the price is very low. I am offering $100 shipped for Kindle 3 and $200 for the DX.

Heatware available under ibex333. Member in good standing on Anandtech and Hard Forum.

Last edited by ibex333; 07-25-2011 at 11:11 AM.
ibex333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert