Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
VICTORSJG
Addict
VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-505
COLLECTIONS IN EBOOK LIBRARY

do anybody know how to sort the collections in ebook library by name? because althought on the reader are showed sorted by name in the ebook library appear sorted by order of creation?.

thanks
VICTORSJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hi, VICTORSJG. You are correct that collections show the order added in the Sony software by default. Click the labels at the top of the columns to sort by author, title, date, etc. Click the label a second time to reverse the order.

Also, here is another tip. You can drag and drop files up and down in the collection list to change the sort order permanently. Hope that helps!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I think the OP is asking about the actual Collections in the left nav on the Reader Library. As far as I know, they can't be re-ordered.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, I thought the OP meant the order of books inside the collections. I wish you could change the order of the collections in the left-column too! Sony should implement a drag-and-drop command to sort them. I recently did a clean re-install of Reader Library. I intentionally remade my Collections in the order that I wanted since I knew I couldn't change it in the future....
Old 01-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Oh, I thought the OP meant the order of books inside the collections. I wish you could change the order of the collections in the left-column too! Sony should implement a drag-and-drop command to sort them. I recently did a clean re-install of Reader Library. I intentionally remade my Collections in the order that I wanted since I knew I couldn't change it in the future....

LOL I once did the same thing! But after just a couple of months I already had some new collections that were out of horder.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
LOL I once did the same thing! But after just a couple of months I already had some new collections that were out of horder.
I'm sure the same thing will happen to me soon enough when I decide to add a new category!