Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-24-2021, 01:21 PM   #1
Chicago
Chicago began at the beginning.

Device: iMac
Calibre Library

Hello, am a new user (iMac) of forum. I have been using Calibre for years, but not so much recently When I opened the program today, my library is not showing up. The library exists on my drive, and the program seems to be pointing to it, as when I go to change the library to the one on the drive, it says I am already using the library. I have several thousand books in the library. Any ideas of how to get the library to work properly?
Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 01:32 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've moved your question to the calibre folder.

Do you have a filter set on the library? That, IMO, is the most likely explanation for no books showing up.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2021, 02:32 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Go look in that folder. Does it have lots of Author folders?
If so, what is the size of Metadata.db?

If NO (and you are absolutely sure you have the correct Library folder), I hope you have a backup.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote