Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 05-08-2018, 03:58 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Does anyone use a Sandisk Clip Jam for MP3 audiobooks?

I’m off on a beach holiday in a few weeks and my iPod has packed up. I’ve ordered a Sandisk Clip Jam and plan to load a 32GB SD Card, it should arrive tomorrow. My audiobooks are all MP3. Does anyone have any hints and tips please? This is a completely new world for me so any advice would be appreciated. I’m hoping I can literally just drag and drop my audiobooks onto the Sdcard and the device will see and play them.

Knowing my luck it’s not that simple
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote