Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > EPUBReader

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
bubka
bubka began at the beginning.

Device: none
change pubreader to another viewer

hi,
I prefere ice book reader as the book-reader. how I can change the default reader to my program? I set it in windows default programs, but it doesn't replace the pubreader.
bubka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubka View Post
hi,
I prefere ice book reader as the book-reader. how I can change the default reader to my program? I set it in windows default programs, but it doesn't replace the pubreader.
Open Firefox
Select (Manage) Addons
Disable epubReader
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote