Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
vtstarin
vtstarin is on a distinguished road

Device: BEBOOK
Discount for new BEBOOK reader

I just ordered mine

Enter "******@******" email address in the coupon/discount section you will get 25 euro discount. No questions asked.

all the best

Last edited by vtstarin; 07-13-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: coupon expried
vtstarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:50 AM   #2
arasugp83
arasugp83 began at the beginning.

Device: bebook
It works..

I just ordered mine (http://mybebook.com/p5/BEBOOK-Digita...duct_info.html) using the above email address. I got reduction in price. thanks vtsarin.

Bebook is definitely an good alternative for hanlin - Same hardware with less price...im excited to receive it.. Also I like bebook logo better than hanlin logo in the device..

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFNEm2XFlc
the main drawback of bebook is the lack of mobipocket support - the website says the they are going to update the firmware for mobipocket soon..

People choose to buy Hanlin look at this - you would save money.

Regards,
Ela
arasugp83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
vtstarin

Thanks Ela,

I will get an free reader if 10 persons use my reference and you will get the discount as well. I request people who buy with no reference to use my reference id.

Thank you very much.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
As we well know, the same hardware can run different software from different companies. So how does the software on the BEBOOk compare to that of the V3 or is it the same?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
vtstarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
As we well know, the same hardware can run different software from different companies. So how does the software on the BEBOOk compare to that of the V3 or is it the same?
As far as I know, the hanlin firmware can be used with this device.. But, I haven't tied with that yet.
Advert
Old 08-12-2008, 08:56 PM   #6
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's basically the same, although the people from BeBook do add and remove some features et cetera... at this moment you wouldn't really notice much of a difference between current BeBook and Hanlin v3 firmwares.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
vtstarin

Thumbs up Got mine

Hi,

I've got my bebook (aka hanlin, lbook) yesterday and I absolutely love it.

I'd like to thank this forum for the support I got in selecting this device.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions regarding this device.

Re software question: I think this device uses the same firmware with some custom modification by Bebook. Even the software version info has "jinke v3" name displayed on it.

Regards,
Thiagu

p.s. I've attached photo of my bebook displaying pdf file.

Last edited by vtstarin; 08-16-2008 at 07:05 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
akeserla
akeserla began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, BeBook
I am excited to receive my BeBook. Still waiting to receive the shipment, will post pictures when i receive them

Apply this email for a 25€ (38$ approx) nastyninja@gmail.com

Good luck
akeserla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I think it's interesting that on the BeBook web site they embed a Youtube video of a TV show that compares the BeBook, iLiad and Sony reader since the Sony reader is picked as the best of the three devices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFNEm2XFlc

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #10
devilyna
devilyna began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
New coupon on deck! devilyna@yahoo.com 25 euros off the price instantly. PS: only for euro payers.
devilyna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bebook, coupon, discount, hanlin, hanlin v3