Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-01-2017, 04:59 PM   #16
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Susie's knee surgery went well on Monday. She's in a lot of pain right now, but maybe after she's healed she'll be able to get up from her wheelchair and walk.
All fingers crossed for her!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 12:13 AM   #17
Phyllis41
Wizardess
Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Galaxy Note 3
7 days of vacation! I am happy!!
Phyllis41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2018, 12:30 AM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis41 View Post
7 days of vacation! I am happy!!
I'm on permanent vacation! I'm super happy
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 01:02 AM   #19
Phyllis41
Wizardess
Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Galaxy Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm on permanent vacation! I'm super happy
I envy you!
Phyllis41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 01:08 AM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Life's a beach down here
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2018, 03:02 AM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis41 View Post
I envy you!
Unfortunately, it means my days are numbered
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #22
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Everybody's days are numbered. Do you know the number?

Last edited by wodin; 04-30-2018 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Added link
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:27 PM   #23
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
After my mom's funeral the lady from the funeral home told me that if the bill exceeds the amount of my mom's life insurance (5k) that they will consider the balance paid in full. So I won't have to worry about a debt owed to the funeral home at any rate. A true blessing when you are on a limited income.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:31 PM   #24
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Everybody's days are numbered. Do you know the number?
Mine almost ran out in 1999. If I hadn't gone into the hospital when I did I'd likely have died in my sleep from Diabetic Ketoacidosis. As it is I'm still here and reasonably healthy with the occasional spike in blood sugar to remind me that my health isn't perfect. In fact my A1C last visit was 6.6 with my weight down some pounds and my calcium up where it should be.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:47 PM   #25
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I stopped at a CVS on the way home for my flu shot. The pharmacist, a very attractive, petite young Asian woman told me, "I'm sorry, but we've been very busy. We only have shots for those 65 and over."

So, my question is, how much do you tip a pharmacist?

(Yes. I got my shot.)
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:48 PM   #26
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Almost as good as being carded to buy beer?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote