Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-29-2022, 05:43 PM   #76
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
Right except it's pretty clear at this point the RMSDK used in Adobe's Digital Editions on PC/mobile are significantly different from what they have on Kobo. E.g. those support MathML. I'm sure Adobe would be happy license it out for some chunk of change.
Can you point to an ereader app that is using the RMSDK and supports those features? I don't tend to read on an Android or iOS device, so I don't know what is out there and is in any way good.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 06:57 PM   #77
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Can you point to an ereader app that is using the RMSDK and supports those features? I don't tend to read on an Android or iOS device, so I don't know what is out there and is in any way good.
Adobe Digital Editions is a pretty safe bet. There's an iOS/Android version as well. What else beyond that I don't know. It's not really something they advertise.

I have also heard Pocketbook updated their readers to RMSDK 11 but I don't have one so I can't really comment.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote