Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-16-2019, 04:59 PM   #1
gldnbrwncouches
Enthusiast
gldnbrwncouches doesn't littergldnbrwncouches doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra H2O & Clara HD, Nook ST w/GL, GL+ (2015), Kindle PW4
Hello Everyone

Hi everyone! I've found a lot of great advice on managing my devices from searching the forums here and thought it was time I created an account to join some of the discussions and help others if I can, so here I am.

I've been a Linux enthusiast for years and I've recently changed my primary e-reader device from a Nook Glowlight Plus to the Kobo Forma and I'm loving it!!! (The device and Kobo in general compared to the Nooks I've had.)
gldnbrwncouches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:21 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote