Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 07-27-2018, 01:04 PM   #1
arjaybe
Guru
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
The Alexandria Project is Available in Audio

I don't know how many of you are aware of Andrew Updegrove's Tales of Adversego, which he began as an experiment to see what was involved in publishing ebooks. He has a few titles in the series now, and has been enjoying some success. The success is deserved. The stories and the writing are good. He has kept a record of the adventure on his blog, and shown his experience with the various tools available, as well as the pitfalls.

Now the first book has been released as an audiobook, through Tantor Media. The narrator is Roger Wayne. I wanted to get the word out here, but wasn't sure how to go about it, hence this. I hope you more experienced MobileReaders can show me the way.

There are some free tickets available, especially for potential reviewers. So, what now?
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote