Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 11-22-2023, 12:56 PM   #1
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
When using 'Find', highlighted word sometimes outside window

When I use Find feature, it will occasionally jump to a word that is not in the 'active' window. I have to scroll up the file to get to where it is highlighted. It doesn’t happen consistently. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all, other times (like today) it happened six times in a row.

I'm not sure if it also happens in Saved Searches. It probably does, but I haven't paid that much attention. It does seem to happen more often lately, and where I've actively paid attention, it was in Find.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 01:03 PM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Yep, I've noticed that also.

It happens when the Search jumps into the next xhtml page, and you end up at the bottom of the xhtml page, but the found search term is up in the middle of the xhtml page.

It does not happen consistently and I am not sure what sets it off.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 09:57 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you can come up with a at least semi-reliable reproducer I will look at it, otherwise its kinda hard to fix.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote