Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-11-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
[PB360] Image Viewer with random?

Is there an image viewer for the Pocketbook that supports cycling through images in random order? Or perhaps the built-in one does that and I just haven't figured out how?
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #2
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
AFAIK, when you select to have a start-up or shut-down logo, there's an option to have them all selected and to display at random (e.g. you'd get a different logo when you start and shut down ... each time_). That what you mean? If so, that's accessible by going to Settings>Appearance>Boot logo (or Power-off logo)>random logo. Note that you get to random logo by scrolling to the end of your picture file, a-l-l the way to the end. At least, it works this way in version 15.2 that I'm running on my PB360.

However, I don't think there's a way to have the PB360 randomly cycle through the photos like a slideshow. But, I could be wrong...

Hope that answered your question.
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 AM   #3
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
when you select to have a start-up or shut-down logo, there's an option to have them all selected and to display at random (e.g. you'd get a different logo when you start and shut down ... each time_). That what you mean?
Thanks but, no, that's not what I mean. I have a bunch of images in a directory, and I can view them just fine using the built-in image viewer. Even run a "Slide Show"; I'd just like to be able to go through them randomly, instead of ordered by file name.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote