Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-06-2021, 11:48 AM   #1
crabmann
crabmann began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite

Not being particularly computer literate I am having it a little difficult finding the correct place to post my question. I hope I am there now. I have been using Calibre for several years and like it. My PC hard drive failed and had a new one installed and my Calibre was not retrievable. After downloading the latest version and finishing there was a brief message about an incorrect incoming? email address. I'm not sure what is required and I can't seem to get back to it. I need help.
crabmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 03:50 PM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8'', Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabmann View Post
Not being particularly computer literate I am having it a little difficult finding the correct place to post my question. I hope I am there now. I have been using Calibre for several years and like it. My PC hard drive failed and had a new one installed and my Calibre was not retrievable. After downloading the latest version and finishing there was a brief message about an incorrect incoming? email address. I'm not sure what is required and I can't seem to get back to it. I need help.
Calibre doesn't require logging in of any sort. Nor does it require an email address.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2021, 05:02 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Only use the official site for downloads. (linux users included, except for a couple of well maintained repositories. Most are out of date)

As Sirtel states: Calibre does not need any registration to get or USE.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote