Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Looking for a Terry Pratchett fan

Our Goodreads reading group (South African Book lovers) are currently busy with a team-based Terry Pratchett challenge. As luck would have it my team (The City Watch) is one member short, so I'm looking for someone who is a Goodreads member, loves Pratchett and is a fast reader.

For the team-based challenge you'll have to read 10 Discworld books in as short a time as possible:
#2 The Light Fantastic
#3 Equal Rites
#18 Maskerade
#21 Jingo
#24 The Fifth Elephant
#28 The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents
#31 Monstrous Regiment
#32 A Hat full of Sky
#38 I Shall Wear Midnight
#40 The Science of Discworld or Any non-fiction book on a subject of your choosing

If you are interested then join the South African Book Lovers group (we are open to international members too), and post in this thread that you want to join in.

There's currently only one spot open, but if more people are interested I'm sure more teams can be added.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote