Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-22-2022, 08:10 PM   #646
ashamam
ashamam began at the beginning.

Device: IPAD
Getting this error when trying to setup the custom columns as per wiki instructions.

Quote:
calibre, version 6.7.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'CreateCustomColumn' object has no attribute 'orig_column_number'

calibre 6.7.1 embedded-python: True
macOS-12.5.1-arm64-arm-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '21.6.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Wed Aug 10 14:28:23 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.141.5~2/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000')
Python 3.10.1
OSX: ('12.5.1', ('', '', ''), 'arm64')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Goodreads (1, 7, 1) && KePub Metadata Reader (3, 4, 3) && KePub Metadata Writer (3, 4, 3) && KePub Output (3, 6, 3) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 6, 3) && Reading List (1, 14, 0)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/gui2/preferences/create_custom_column.py", line 575, in accept
AttributeError: 'CreateCustomColumn' object has no attribute 'orig_column_number'
ashamam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 05:08 AM   #647
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamam View Post
Getting this error when trying to setup the custom columns as per wiki instructions.
This is a bug in calibre, not this plugin. I am told it occurs when you give your new column the same name as an existing one. The calibre bug itself has been fixed for a future release. In the meantime just make sure your custom column name is unique...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2022, 07:37 AM   #648
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
This is a bug in calibre, not this plugin. I am told it occurs when you give your new column the same name as an existing one. The calibre bug itself has been fixed for a future release. In the meantime just make sure your custom column name is unique...
To be precise, using a duplicate column heading causes the problem. Duplicate lookup names are correctly flagged as an error.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 11:36 AM   #649
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
To be precise, using a duplicate column heading causes the problem. Duplicate lookup names are correctly flagged as an error.
How do you even get a duplicate column heading? I got an error the times I've tried and it refused to save it.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 01:08 PM   #650
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
How do you even get a duplicate column heading? I got an error the times I've tried and it refused to save it.
The bug: if you are creating a new column (not editing an existing one) and if you enter a duplicate heading then an exception is thrown. Fixed in source.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2022, 06:42 PM   #651
virtualpolecat
virtualpolecat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11
Hello Kiwidude, I love your plugin.

Is there a way to choose which series info gets downloaded when a book has two series that it is apart of, for example The Crystal Shard?

Thank you!
virtualpolecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 03:24 AM   #652
kiwidude
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpolecat View Post
Hello Kiwidude, I love your plugin.

Is there a way to choose which series info gets downloaded when a book has two series that it is apart of, for example The Crystal Shard?

Thank you!
Hi and welcome to MobileRead. Short answer is no, currently not.

Longer answer - maybe. The anatomy of a metadata download plugin allows you to return multiple results from a source. So theoretically perhaps it could return the same book multiple times but with just the series information differing. However there might be other reasons why this would not work, as I’m just talking from memory without looking at the code. There is a merging process that calibre does across the results (for if you have multiple book source plugins and it thinks they match). That might make this a non-starter as an idea.

So it is something I would have to experiment with. I don’t have the time to do that for at least the next month or so for personal reasons so all plugin work (other than if a quick bug fix) is on hold again at the moment…
Old 11-26-2022, 12:07 PM   #653
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

When downloading a book that combined entries from Amazon and Goodreads, the blank GR description overrode the Amazon one. I posted about it here (more details) and Kovid said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
When merging comments during metadata download calibre picks the longest. The goodreads plugin is probably setting the comments to a string with spaces or similar. It should instead set it to None or the empty string, or just not set it at all when no comments are present.

See the merge() function in sources/identify.py
Is this what is happening here?
Old 11-26-2022, 01:46 PM   #654
kiwidude

Quote:
When downloading a book that combined entries from Amazon and Goodreads, the blank GR description overrode the Amazon one?
Please provide the details of the book... or the logs...
Old 11-26-2022, 03:40 PM   #655
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

from the linked thread:

Quote:
I have a book with mobi-asin:B0B8G1287N.

When I download it with only Amazon for a source (along with title/author), it correctly picks up this book with the description.

If I also enable Goodreads, it combines the entries, but the description is now blank, presumably because the GR entry doesn't have one.
Another user had these results:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
I know that downloading proper metadata can be tricky and I'm always testing new combinations, so I've tried to reproduce this issue by using a dummy file with that same asin. FWIW, the results:

- by using default Amazon PI (the built-in one), I had the same happen which you described: got a blank description when GR is also enabled. Other GR meta fields (grrrating, grvotes, GR identifier etc.) were downloaded as expected.

- using Amazon Multiple Countries (settings: US - Amazon servers): with both GR and AMZ-MC enabled, I got the Amazon description returned -- AN INVASION. A CONSPIRACY. ONE SHOT AT REDEMPTION. (Gee!! sounds fun enough for me), but then I got no meta from GR returned (not one GR field's meta was downloaded)

(a third result I just managed to get: by setting "Choose server automatically" in AMZ-MC, I had the same output as in the first case (a blank description), so GR meta fields were downloaded)

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-26-2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old 11-26-2022, 11:41 PM   #656
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Here's the log for when I have both Goodreads & Amazon enabled:

Code:
Running identify query with parameters: 
{'title': None, 'authors': None, 'identifiers': {'mobi-asin': 'B0B8G1287N'}, 'timeout': 30} 
Using plugins: Goodreads (1, 7, 1), Amazon.com (1, 3, 2) 
The log from individual plugins is below 

****************************** Goodreads (1, 7, 1) ****************************** 
Found 1 results 
Downloading from Goodreads took 2.249354839324951 

--- 
Title               : Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)
Author(s)           : Daniel Young
Rating              : 2.2
Published           : 2022-08-21T00:00:00+00:00
Identifiers         : goodreads:61991150, amazon:B0B8G1287N 
identify - start. title=None, authors=None, identifiers={'mobi-asin': 'B0B8G1287N'}
get_goodreads_id_using_asin - identifier_name=mobi-asin, identifier=B0B8G1287N
get_goodreads_id_using_api - identifiers=B0B8G1287N
Querying using autocomplete API: https://www.goodreads.com/book/auto_complete?format=json&q=B0B8G1287N
JSON Result: b'[{"imageUrl":"https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1660622645i/61991150._SX50_.jpg","bookId":"61991150","workId":"97719231","bookUrl":"/book/show/61991150-lost-galaxy","from_search":true,"from_srp":true,"qid":"0eCduNv17P","rank":1,"title":"Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)","bookTitleBare":"Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6)","numPages":null,"avgRating":"4.41","ratingsCount":153,"author":{"id":7085303,"name":"Daniel  Young","isGoodreadsAuthor":false,"profileUrl":"https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7085303.Daniel_Young","worksListUrl":"https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/7085303.Daniel_Young"},"kcrPreviewUrl":"https://read.amazon.ca/kp/embed?asin=B0B8G1287N\\u0026ref=x_gr_w_preview_new_nf_story_ca-20\\u0026tag=x_gr_w_preview_new_nf_story_ca-20\\u0026preview=inline"}]'
Result using autocomplete API: 61991150
Goodreads book url: 'https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61991150'
Trying to parse book json for 2022 web page format
Page is legacy html format as NO Json found
parse_title: title_text='Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)'
parse_authors_legacy - author: Daniel  Young
parse_details - goodreads_id: 61991150, mi: Title               : Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)
Author(s)           : Daniel  Young
parse_rating_legacy:  4.4
parse_publisher_and_date_legacy: Publisher: None
parse_publisher_and_date_legacy: 2022-08-21 00:00:00+00:00 (Edition) 

******************************************************************************** 

****************************** Amazon.com (1, 3, 2) ****************************** 
Found 0 results 
Downloading from Amazon.com took 0.03700900077819824 
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
Server: auto
Plugin Amazon.com failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify.py", line 47, in run
  File "calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\amazon.py", line 1585, in identify
  File "calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\amazon.py", line 1511, in search_search_engine
  File "calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\search_engines.py", line 385, in google_search
  File "calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\search_engines.py", line 374, in google_format_query
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable 

******************************************************************************** 
The identify phase took 2.27 seconds 
The longest time (2.249355) was taken by: Goodreads 
Merging results from different sources 
We have 1 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
Wait, the Amazon plugin is failing? But it had an Amazon link in the results.
Old 11-27-2022, 12:09 AM   #657
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

If I enable mobi-asin in the Amazon plugin, I get two results! Oddly, both of them point to the same Amazon link (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B8G1287N).

Code:
Running identify query with parameters: 
{'title': None, 'authors': None, 'identifiers': {'mobi-asin': 'B0B8G1287N'}, 'timeout': 30} 
Using plugins: Goodreads (1, 7, 1), Amazon.com (1, 3, 2) 
The log from individual plugins is below 

****************************** Goodreads (1, 7, 1) ****************************** 
Found 1 results 
Downloading from Goodreads took 1.274806261062622 

--- 
Title               : Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)
Rating              : 2.2
Published           : 2022-08-21T00:00:00+00:00
Identifiers         : goodreads:61991150, amazon:B0B8G1287N 
identify - start. title=None, authors=None, identifiers={'mobi-asin': 'B0B8G1287N'}
get_goodreads_id_using_asin - identifier_name=mobi-asin, identifier=B0B8G1287N
get_goodreads_id_using_api - identifiers=B0B8G1287N
Querying using autocomplete API: https://www.goodreads.com/book/auto_complete?format=json&q=B0B8G1287N
JSON Result: b'[{"imageUrl":"https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1660622645i/61991150._SX50_.jpg","bookId":"61991150","workId":"97719231","bookUrl":"/book/show/61991150-lost-galaxy","from_search":true,"from_srp":true,"qid":"ZQPKrSowoP","rank":1,"title":"Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)","bookTitleBare":"Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6)","numPages":null,"avgRating":"4.41","ratingsCount":153,"author":{"id":7085303,"name":"Daniel  Young","isGoodreadsAuthor":false,"profileUrl":"https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7085303.Daniel_Young","worksListUrl":"https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/7085303.Daniel_Young"},"kcrPreviewUrl":"https://read.amazon.ca/kp/embed?asin=B0B8G1287N\\u0026ref=x_gr_w_preview_new_nf_story_ca-20\\u0026tag=x_gr_w_preview_new_nf_story_ca-20\\u0026preview=inline"}]'
Result using autocomplete API: 61991150
Goodreads book url: 'https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61991150'
Trying to parse book json for 2022 web page format
Page is legacy html format as NO Json found
parse_title: title_text='Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)'
parse_details - goodreads_id: 61991150, mi: Title               : Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series (Books 1-6) (Complete Series Box Sets)
Author(s)           : Daniel  Young
parse_rating_legacy:  4.4
parse_publisher_and_date_legacy: Publisher: None
parse_publisher_and_date_legacy: 2022-08-21 00:00:00+00:00 (Edition) 

****************************** Amazon.com (1, 3, 2) ****************************** 
Found 1 results 
Downloading from Amazon.com took 2.617835760116577 

--- 
Title               : Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series
Identifiers         : amazon:B0B8G1287N
Comments            : <p>AN INVASION. A CONSPIRACY. ONE SHOT AT REDEMPTION.</p>
<p><strong>The</strong> Lost Galaxy <strong>series</strong> follows the adventures of a lone lawman, his aging and possibly insane spaceship, and a trio of mercenaries, new recruits, and hardened criminals who are all swept together behind an alien invasion that could wipe out humanity.</p>
<p>As Provincial Sergeant Jack Bowman and his ragtag group race to save themselves and warn humanity of the invasion force, they learn that there is more at stake than anyone—human or alien—could have guessed.</p>
<p>A conspiracy could bring down everything in the galaxy...</p>
<p><em>Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series</em> is old-fashioned space opera at its best, perfect for fans of thrilling pulp sci-fi of yesteryear. <strong>If you're interested in hard science fiction look elsewhere. But if you're looking for nonstop adventures on strange worlds with even stranger aliens, this series is for you!</strong></p>
<p>Includes all 6 books in the Lost Galaxy series:</p>
<ul>
<li><em>The Last Enemy</em></li>
<li><em>Beyond Revolt</em></li>
<li><em>Shadowland</em></li>
<li><em>The Last Deceit</em></li>
<li><em>Swept Away</em></li>
<li><em>On Redemption</em></li>
</ul>
<p><strong>Five star reviews for the first 3 books in the series:</strong></p>
<p><em>★★★★★ "Lots of great space battles and character development with plenty of background."</em></p>
<p><em>★★★★★ "I can honestly say that I didn't even have to get 10 pages into this book set and I was hooked."</em></p>
<p><em>★★★★★ "Quite a gripping and action packed adrenaline fest."</em></p>
<p><em>★★★★★ "Another start of an amazing series that I got sucked into and could not put down."</em></p>
<p><em>★★★★★ "Full of action, suspense, intrigue and deceit throughout the series."</em></p> 
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:84.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/84.0
Server: auto
Making google query: https://www.google.com/search?q=B0B8G1287N+site%3Awww.amazon.com
Skipping non-book result: Result(url='https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref=zg_bsnr_9059886011_cr_sccl_12/000-0000000-0000000?pd_rd_i=B0B8G1287N', title='Customer reviews: Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series ...amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › B0B8G1287N › pd_rd_i=B...', cached_url='https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RkJoi6KS-mYJ:https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref%3Dzg_bsnr_9059886011_cr_sccl_12/000-0000000-0000000%3Fpd_rd_i%3DB0B8G1287N&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca')
Skipping non-book result: Result(url='https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref=zg_bsnr_9059886011_cr_sccl_12/000-0000000-0000000?pd_rd_i=B0B8G1287N', title='Customer reviews: Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series ...amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › B0B8G1287N › pd_rd_i=B...', cached_url='https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RkJoi6KS-mYJ:https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref%3Dzg_bsnr_9059886011_cr_sccl_12/000-0000000-0000000%3Fpd_rd_i%3DB0B8G1287N&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca')
Skipping non-book result: Result(url='https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref=dbs_r_series', title='Customer reviews: Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series ...amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › B0B8G1287N', cached_url='https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rMX8jXAYOuEJ:https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref%3Ddbs_r_series&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca')
Skipping non-book result: Result(url='https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref=dbs_r_series', title='Customer reviews: Lost Galaxy: The Complete Series ...amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › B0B8G1287N', cached_url='https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rMX8jXAYOuEJ:https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0B8G1287N/ref%3Ddbs_r_series&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca')
Skipping non-book result: Result(url='https://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Young/e/B07Y7KJQN5/ref=d_pd_sim_bl_sccl_2_6/000-0000000-0000000?pd_rd_w=4uWRi&content-id=amzn1.sym.cea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9&pf_rd_p=cea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9&pf_rd_r=MZ3ATMWQW36PN9MSG9SH&pd_rd_wg=NtQPj&pd_rd_r=c957af24-ce67-43c7-a298-98ad41f5074c&pd_rd_i=B0B8G1287N', title='Titles By Daniel Youngamazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › Daniel-Young › pd_rd_i=B...', cached_url='https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jJD1GYLG1bwJ:https://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Young/e/B07Y7KJQN5/ref%3Dd_pd_sim_bl_sccl_2_6/000-0000000-0000000%3Fpd_rd_w%3D4uWRi%26content-id%3Damzn1.sym.cea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9%26pf_rd_p%3Dcea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9%26pf_rd_r%3DMZ3ATMWQW36PN9MSG9SH%26pd_rd_wg%3DNtQPj%26pd_rd_r%3Dc957af24-ce67-43c7-a298-98ad41f5074c%26pd_rd_i%3DB0B8G1287N&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca')
Skipping non-book result: Result(url='https://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Young/e/B07Y7KJQN5/ref=d_pd_sim_bl_sccl_2_6/000-0000000-0000000?pd_rd_w=4uWRi&content-id=amzn1.sym.cea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9&pf_rd_p=cea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9&pf_rd_r=MZ3ATMWQW36PN9MSG9SH&pd_rd_wg=NtQPj&pd_rd_r=c957af24-ce67-43c7-a298-98ad41f5074c&pd_rd_i=B0B8G1287N', title='Titles By Daniel Youngamazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › Daniel-Young › pd_rd_i=B...', cached_url='https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jJD1GYLG1bwJ:https://www.amazon.com/Daniel-Young/e/B07Y7KJQN5/ref%3Dd_pd_sim_bl_sccl_2_6/000-0000000-0000000%3Fpd_rd_w%3D4uWRi%26content-id%3Damzn1.sym.cea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9%26pf_rd_p%3Dcea269b5-2b99-44d4-a309-214a6674c0a9%26pf_rd_r%3DMZ3ATMWQW36PN9MSG9SH%26pd_rd_wg%3DNtQPj%26pd_rd_r%3Dc957af24-ce67-43c7-a298-98ad41f5074c%26pd_rd_i%3DB0B8G1287N&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca')
Downloading details from: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6t34fmla0xoJ:https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Galaxy-Complete-Books-Sets-ebook/dp/B0B8G1287N&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
Failed to find product description for url: 'https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6t34fmla0xoJ:https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Galaxy-Complete-Books-Sets-ebook/dp/B0B8G1287N&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca' 

The identify phase took 2.70 seconds 
The longest time (2.617836) was taken by: Amazon.com 
Merging results from different sources 
We have 2 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-11-27 01_09_16-Downloading metadata....png
Views:	61
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	198033  
Old 11-27-2022, 12:18 PM   #658
kiwidude

Any issues with the Amazon plugin need to be raised elsewhere, not this thread.
Old 11-27-2022, 06:26 PM   #659
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

yeah. In this case, I think it was the title throwing it off. I'll know for the future at least.
Old 12-19-2022, 01:21 AM   #660
threebluestars
threebluestars began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O 2nd Edition
Is there a way for the plugin to return multiple edition entries for one book? I want to add the ISBN for ebook editions and the program seems to default to whichever edition is most popular in goodreads which then applies that format's ISBN. So it'll assign the hardcover ISBN if that's the most popular goodreads edition. I'd like to use the ISBN for the actual ebook, but I can't find any setting to tweak that. Is there any way to control this?
threebluestars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goodreads, metadata