Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-27-2021, 03:19 PM   #136
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyolobrika View Post
Will this jailbreak stop Amazon from being able to delete books off my Kindle and spy on me?
No.

Quote:
If not, what can I do to avoid that?
Keep wifi turned off (airplane mode on).
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:51 PM   #137
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Sidebar: In all of its various incarnations, a Kindle jailbreak, in itself, has never, ever, prevented any form of stock Amazon logging.

It certainly *allows* you to do something about it if you wish (and know what you're doing), but it doesn't *do* anything.

If that bothers you, I have a simple solution: don't get a Kindle. And if you're stuck with one for whatever reason, hobble it as mentioned above.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-27-2021 at 05:53 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
jailbreak, k4nt