Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-12-2019, 02:41 PM   #1
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
HDX and Calibre: read files every time?

I have been using my HDX with Calibre recently, after not having done so in quite a while. I seem to recall in the past that after the first time Calibre recognized the device, it did not have to read the entire files content again on subsequent connections?

Am I misremembering, or is it normal for Calibre to take a few minutes to read the entire device every single time?

Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere, and thanks in advance for your assistance!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote