Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 03-16-2015, 02:15 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Audible Membership Can Be Put On Hold

I thought I would let those who may not know you can once a year put your membership on hold up to 3 months.

Audible Support told me:
Quote:
As a benefit of your membership plan, we can place your account on hold for up to 3 months.
During a hiatus period, you will still have access to full membership benefits, such as any currently banked membership credits, any sales, your complimentary subscriptions, the Member Benefits page, your 30% discount, and more. However, you will not be billed or receive additional credits for the duration of the hiatus.
You can remove the hold at anytime by contacting them.

I am moving this weekend to St Louis so I put mine on hold for 3 months till I get settle in and have time and money to shop again. I have 6 credits I did not want to lose so I couldn't cancel.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-16-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:05 PM   #2
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I thought I would let those who may not know you can once a year put your membership on hold up to 3 months.

Audible Support told me:

You can remove the hold at anytime by contacting them.

I am moving this weekend to St Louis so I put mine on hold for 3 months till I get settle in and have time and money to shop again. I have 6 credits I did not want to lose so I couldn't cancel.
Indeed. I've done this three times now, very useful when I can't keep up with the number of credits accumulating.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2015, 04:44 PM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
That's handy to know. Thank you.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 01:27 PM   #4
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Good to know. Thanks for the tip!
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote