Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-30-2018, 06:50 PM   #32116
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
After a great three days at a theme park I come home and my sun allergy strikes again. Luckily, so far, only on my chest. But the itchiness is annoying and distracting.

The last time anti-histamines worked great and I always have some in my medicine drawer this time of year. So I just took one and hope it will start working soon.

An entirely different rant: I don't like books anymore, at least not the paper kind. I got one so that I would have to carry around my Kindle in the theme park. But I'll be glad when I've finished the book. It's cumbersome, big and it doesn't have a build in light. It also doesn't have a dictionary (I tried pressing a word) and I keep losing my place because the bookmarks keeps falling out.
The last time I read a paper book I also tried to press a word for a definition. And the font was too big with no way to adjust it!

I hope you are able to get your allergy under control.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 06:56 PM   #32117
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
An entirely different rant: I don't like books anymore, at least not the paper kind. I got one so that I would have to carry around my Kindle in the theme park. But I'll be glad when I've finished the book. It's cumbersome, big and it doesn't have a build in light. It also doesn't have a dictionary (I tried pressing a word) and I keep losing my place because the bookmarks keeps falling out.
And I have my entire library in my pocket. Several bookshelves worth.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2018, 07:24 PM   #32118
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
And the pages ruffle in the breeze while I'm trying to read!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:05 AM   #32119
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
The last time I read a paper book I also tried to press a word for a definition. And the font was too big with no way to adjust it!

I hope you are able to get your allergy under control.
I remember when I first started reading books on my PDA. Every once in awhile, when I was deeply into the story, I'd unthinkingly turn the PDA over "to look at the back cover blurb".

And yes, I've also pressed on a word, but on a normal computer screen (not a touch screen), to get a definition.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 03:55 AM   #32120
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Why doesn't Word suggest when a question mark might be needed, rather than a full stop.

And why doesn't English put the bloody thing, inverted, at the beginning of the sentence like the Spanish do/once did.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2018, 12:14 PM   #32121
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Why doesn't Word suggest when a question mark might be needed, rather than a full stop.

And why doesn't English put the bloody thing, inverted, at the beginning of the sentence like the Spanish do/once did.

BR
Hell, depending on what side of the transaction you are (author/reader), it could a) write the story for you, if the former, or b) just tell you the story, if the latter. Why mess with all the sh*t in-between? All that pesky scribing, and learning grammar and stuff? The horror!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 01:36 PM   #32122
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Hell, depending on what side of the transaction you are (author/reader), it could a) write the story for you, if the former, or b) just tell you the story, if the latter. Why mess with all the sh*t in-between? All that pesky scribing, and learning grammar and stuff? The horror!

Hitch
Alexa can do that.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:43 PM   #32123
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Alexa can do that.
Yup. Sure Can. But first it'll answer "hmmm. I'm not sure about that"
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 08:50 PM   #32124
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Hitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Alexa can do that.
As can the BBC, Fox, CNN, etc, etc -- without even being asked or given a plotline.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:27 AM   #32125
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
About a year before my dad died I read on the Internet about graveside funerals. Way cheaper. That became his preference and that is what we did for him and will do for my Mom. Most of the people that my Dad cared about had already passed away, other than immediate family, and Catholic Church does not require a funeral mass .

My sister passed away last year and we're still trying to find an affordable place to bury her ashes. Local places are nearly $5000. I already told my family that my preference is to be cremated and placed in a little Viking boat set on fire and pushed off into a lake or river. Alternatively just scattered.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:10 PM   #32126
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
About a year before my dad died I read on the Internet about graveside funerals. Way cheaper. That became his preference and that is what we did for him and will do for my Mom. Most of the people that my Dad cared about had already passed away, other than immediate family, and Catholic Church does not require a funeral mass .

My sister passed away last year and we're still trying to find an affordable place to bury her ashes. Local places are nearly $5000. I already told my family that my preference is to be cremated and placed in a little Viking boat set on fire and pushed off into a lake or river. Alternatively just scattered.
There are so many things you don't think about for a body besides a funeral. There's transport charges from morgue. There's embalming. There's preparations for body, casket, death certificates, clergy, obituaries, Transport to cemetary, burial, headstone and the plot itself. If you're being bury in the ground there's a gravebox that must be bought as well. Crypts which are part of Mausoleums start at 12,000 for single no gravebox needed just embalming and casket. We got a good deal 5182 for everything because we had a crypt given to us by a relative. It would have been more but the funeral home gave us a discount due to the circumstances and they owned the cemetery.

I agree a graveside funeral would have cut cost but it was too hot for one. The dinner hall was donated and her church threw a potluck that was just amazing. My nephew donated food from his restaurant. I played the hostess, shaking everyone's hand and thanking them for being there. From the funeral to the cemetery to the dinner hall it was a very long day then mom fell and I was with her three days at the hospital. She's in a nursing home now. I'm struggling through each day dealing with everything. I'm not the executor there is not one because sis did not leave a Will.

I agree cremation if your beliefs allows it is the cheapest way to go. My sister's belief system did not allow it.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 12:00 AM   #32127
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
There are so many things you don't think about for a body besides a funeral. There's transport charges from morgue. There's embalming. There's preparations for body, casket, death certificates, clergy, obituaries, Transport to cemetary, burial, headstone and the plot itself. If you're being bury in the ground there's a gravebox that must be bought as well. Crypts which are part of Mausoleums start at 12,000 for single no gravebox needed just embalming and casket. We got a good deal 5182 for everything because we had a crypt given to us by a relative. It would have been more but the funeral home gave us a discount due to the circumstances and they owned the cemetery.

I agree a graveside funeral would have cut cost but it was too hot for one. The dinner hall was donated and her church threw a potluck that was just amazing. My nephew donated food from his restaurant. I played the hostess, shaking everyone's hand and thanking them for being there. From the funeral to the cemetery to the dinner hall it was a very long day then mom fell and I was with her three days at the hospital. She's in a nursing home now. I'm struggling through each day dealing with everything. I'm not the executor there is not one because sis did not leave a Will.

I agree cremation if your beliefs allows it is the cheapest way to go. My sister's belief system did not allow it.

Sent from my XT1528

Blossom:

I'm going to say this, but before I do, I want to clarify that this /rant isn't directed at anyone here, or their choices. A crewmember of mine recently went through something, on all this cost with someone dying, and it's really been up my nose ever since.

It is unconscionable for people to expect/want/etc. any sort of funeral expenses, get-togethers, ceremonies, and so forth, and have their relatives shoulder the burden of that. My assistant just went through this, first having to pay her mum's hospital bill (or they wouldn't release the body!), by 50% (for a major, nearly-two-week-stay in the ICU/CCU). and THEN, pay for the funeral, the wake, the graveside service, the bloody headstone, and so on.

This came on the heels of both her boys getting some bizarro-world illness--the younger nearly died--and spending, yup, another two damn weeks (BOTH of them) in the hospital, and her insurance hardly covered any of it. Suffice to say, she's had a mother of a year.

I tried to convince her not to do all that. To cremate her mum--but her uncle, mum's brother, right?--kept calling her up, RANTING at her about doing the "wrong thing." (Cremation--religious beliefs against same.) She finally ended up not doing all of it, but, still. And did ranty Uncle contribute a PENNY? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not.

If people want these elaborate ceremonies, fine--but they should bloody well make arrangements to pay for them, IN ADVANCE, and not bankrupt their grief-ridden relatives. It's, as I said, unconscionable. My grandparents, as it happened, ended up with unused plots--but bygod, they had them, with a small policy to pay for the services, just in case we (the remaining folks) couldn't manage it. We did, and it wasnt a problem, but...

If Mr. H goes, and I'm broke, well, tough cookies. I'll try to bail his ass out of wherever it is, and get him cremated, but that's it. Ditto for me. Honestly,he could leave me and let the damn state burn me and plant me in potter's field, for all I care. (related semi-rant--it boggles me that we continue to waste all this valuable dirt, putting chemical-filled bodies in metal and wooden coffins, taking up space, instead of either a) burying the bodies, as-is, and letting them decompose as they OUGHT, giving BACK to the dirt, or b) cremating them and then burying the ashes, ditto.).

I watch my assistant, and some other folks, and I just don't get being that "guilted" into spending money you do NOT have, for services you can't afford, for which the deceased can't be there, any-g*ddamned-way. If your mum/dad/brother/whatever needs to be handled, either do what you can, or don't do anything, or pass the hat to your remaining relatives--ALL of them. Even a few bucks will help. Don't put yourself into penury, paying for this nonsense. Want a day of remembrance? Fine, have it at home with chips and dip and some booze/soda/whatever. Don't let morturaries and the like talk you into this stuff, OR your relatives.

/rant.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #32128
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Agree with Hitch.

My father actually always says: "You can burn me in my own hearth for all I care", "If you spend a single penny more than is necessary for the cheapest cremation possible, I'll come back and haunt you", and "I haven't saved up to give everything away to some g****d**** funeral company."

But my brother in law is convinced that a cremation will cost at least €15.000, even though I'm seeing prices started at €1000 all around the internet. (Basically: get the body, transport it to the cremation site, put it into a box and burn in it. I'd do a bit more, with a small service, but as my father wants a cheap cremation after he goes, I'm certainly NOT going to hire a coach and four horses, 8 carriers in traditional clothing, a planner, and a church and a priest for a two hour mass. Nor will there be advertisements in all the paper, and I won't be sending out cards to half the city.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:15 PM   #32129
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Blossom:

I'm going to say this, but before I do, I want to clarify that this /rant isn't directed at anyone here, or their choices. A crewmember of mine recently went through something, on all this cost with someone dying, and it's really been up my nose ever since.

It is unconscionable for people to expect/want/etc. any sort of funeral expenses, get-togethers, ceremonies, and so forth, and have their relatives shoulder the burden of that. My assistant just went through this, first having to pay her mum's hospital bill (or they wouldn't release the body!), by 50% (for a major, nearly-two-week-stay in the ICU/CCU). and THEN, pay for the funeral, the wake, the graveside service, the bloody headstone, and so on.

This came on the heels of both her boys getting some bizarro-world illness--the younger nearly died--and spending, yup, another two damn weeks (BOTH of them) in the hospital, and her insurance hardly covered any of it. Suffice to say, she's had a mother of a year.

I tried to convince her not to do all that. To cremate her mum--but her uncle, mum's brother, right?--kept calling her up, RANTING at her about doing the "wrong thing." (Cremation--religious beliefs against same.) She finally ended up not doing all of it, but, still. And did ranty Uncle contribute a PENNY? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not.

If people want these elaborate ceremonies, fine--but they should bloody well make arrangements to pay for them, IN ADVANCE, and not bankrupt their grief-ridden relatives. It's, as I said, unconscionable. My grandparents, as it happened, ended up with unused plots--but bygod, they had them, with a small policy to pay for the services, just in case we (the remaining folks) couldn't manage it. We did, and it wasnt a problem, but...

If Mr. H goes, and I'm broke, well, tough cookies. I'll try to bail his ass out of wherever it is, and get him cremated, but that's it. Ditto for me. Honestly,he could leave me and let the damn state burn me and plant me in potter's field, for all I care. (related semi-rant--it boggles me that we continue to waste all this valuable dirt, putting chemical-filled bodies in metal and wooden coffins, taking up space, instead of either a) burying the bodies, as-is, and letting them decompose as they OUGHT, giving BACK to the dirt, or b) cremating them and then burying the ashes, ditto.).

I watch my assistant, and some other folks, and I just don't get being that "guilted" into spending money you do NOT have, for services you can't afford, for which the deceased can't be there, any-g*ddamned-way. If your mum/dad/brother/whatever needs to be handled, either do what you can, or don't do anything, or pass the hat to your remaining relatives--ALL of them. Even a few bucks will help. Don't put yourself into penury, paying for this nonsense. Want a day of remembrance? Fine, have it at home with chips and dip and some booze/soda/whatever. Don't let morturaries and the like talk you into this stuff, OR your relatives.

/rant.

Hitch
My mom was the one who signed the papers but mom is in a nursing home now so it falls on to me to get the funds so nothing happens to my sister's body. My brother in Canada paid half, my other brother has given nothing and has picked the house clean of anything he can sell on eBay. Technically the state of Missouri without a Will gives all parents and siblings a share of the estate but it's supposed to go to probate first. I don't see anyone paying off the taxes on the house so more than likely what will happen is next spring it will be repossessed by the county and sold. I don't want anything from that toxic place. Just going through a box of papers to find my mom's buriel insurance certificate put me in bed for a week. I must have breathed something in that was on the papers. The place needs to be bulldozed, the soil healed somehow before someone else lives there.

I agree with your rant which is why life insurance and a Will are necessary to have so your loved ones aren't stuck trying to pay for everything.

I'm so sorry about your friend's hardships. Grief is the worst thing to deal with on top of everything else. Having to do it all is never easy. That wonderful numbness that happens at first... I think it is our brain's way of protecting us and letting us get everything accomplished we need to because for me the day after everything was finally done suddenly the numbness turned into pain. I was render inoperable for a few days after that.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #32130
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Agree with Hitch.

My father actually always says: "You can burn me in my own hearth for all I care", "If you spend a single penny more than is necessary for the cheapest cremation possible, I'll come back and haunt you", and "I haven't saved up to give everything away to some g****d**** funeral company."
I'm of the same mind as your father. I've pre-paid for everything possible - casket, transport, cremation etc.

BR

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness