Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 10-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #151
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dameuna View Post
I asked the clerk if it can switch orientation and he said no. Maybe he was wrong but he acted like he was sure of this.
The clerk is SO very wrong. I can demonstrate a reader better then that clerk. Probably sell more too.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #152
dameuna
dameuna began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
placed my order

I just wired my money for a V3. The latest promotion is $299 for a V3 with Vizplex and $12 for a leather cover. I'll have to just believe that the contrast will be as good as it looks in the pictures people posted.

I have been waiting for a usable Ebook reader for many years. I enjoy reading books from the past more than most books published in this past century. Much of this is available free as ebooks. Also I can find interesting books to read in foreign languages (Spanish, German) much more easily as ebooks than printed books. Having the English version also on the reader will save me a lot of time looking up words and figuring out vague expressions. I have actually been printing out my ebooks and putting them in 3-ring binders up till now, so as not to be tied to the computer.

I will report back any experiences that may be of interest to this group.

Thanks to all for your responses to my qustions.

Last edited by dameuna; 10-11-2007 at 04:55 PM.
dameuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #153
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dameuna View Post
I just wired my money for a V3. The latest promotion is $299 for a V3 with Vizplex and $12 for a leather cover. I'll have to just believe that the contrast will be as good as it looks in the pictures people posted.
The contrast will be quite good. The Vizplex screen is quite nice.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote