Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-28-2023, 12:51 PM   #1
Jon Tucker
Jon Tucker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Sigil on Mac. Disk drive list

Hi,

This maybe basic but I'm new to Sigil and can't find an answer anywhere.

I'm running Sigil on Mac (Monterey). I have two partitions on my computer. When I try to add files to a project only the main partition (labelled Computer) is showing along with my user folder. I can't get the program to show me the other drive/partition. I've tried the usual reboot, re-install etc by nothing.

Hope this is not too obvious.

Thanks in advance.
Jon Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 01:48 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
The non-native file dialog used on Sigil for mac allows to to manually type in any path you want.

For example my external ssd path would be:

/Volumes/SSDDRV/

And more easily you can also drag and drop any folder onto the left hand side window of the file dialog to make shortcuts to any folder. These are remembered by Sigil and Qt.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 02:20 PM   #3
Jon Tucker
Jon Tucker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
KevinH,

Thank you so so much. Works perfectly.
Jon Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote