Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-06-2017, 02:22 AM   #1
Cjammi
Cjammi began at the beginning.

Device: calibre on pc
Css for Calibre viewer background-color

Hello everyone, I am French
I have version 2.79 of caliber in FRENCH. And I can not find where to change the css to change the background color of the viewer.
Could you give me the names of the buttons and paths on the French template
Because on this forum the answers in English no longer correspond to the recent caliber versions;
Should I change something else in addition to a simple line of this kind added in a css?
Background-color: rgb (174,174,174);
thanks everybody
Cjammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 02:54 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjammi View Post
Hello everyone, I am French
I have version 2.79 of caliber in FRENCH. And I can not find where to change the css to change the background color of the viewer.
Could you give me the names of the buttons and paths on the French template
Because on this forum the answers in English no longer correspond to the recent caliber versions;
Should I change something else in addition to a simple line of this kind added in a css?
Background-color: rgb (174,174,174);
thanks everybody
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	622
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	155482

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2017, 03:29 AM   #3
Cjammi

Un Grand Merci BetterRed
Je mets la réponse en deux langues Pour tous les malheureux qui, comme moi, cherchent désespérément en Français comment "Changer la couleur du fond de la visionneuse Calibre"
Merci encore
==================================================
A Great Thank You BetterRed
I put the answer in two languages For all the unfortunates who, like me, desperately seek in French how "Change the color of the background of the Caliber viewer"
thanks again
Old 03-06-2017, 03:48 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Un Grand Merci BetterRed
Je mets la réponse en deux langues Pour tous les malheureux qui, comme moi, cherchent désespérément en Français comment "Changer la couleur du fond de la visionneuse Calibre"
Merci encore
==================================================
A Great Thank You BetterRed
I put the answer in two languages For all the unfortunates who, like me, desperately seek in French how "Change the color of the background of the Caliber viewer"
thanks again
no worries mate : btw: your Anglais is a damn sight better than my Français

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 02:57 AM   #5
Cjammi

Hello everyone I do not find in this forum how to indicate that a post is set (finished) -Thank you,
Advert
Old 03-10-2017, 12:09 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Hello everyone I do not find in this forum how to indicate that a post is set (finished) -Thank you,
There is none. We (MR) leave them open ended so others can benefit from our experiences.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote