Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-15-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
Mi7
Mi7 began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX Tab Ultra
Question How to add notes to Calendar Notes on specific days?

Hey all,

I just switched from a Supernote A5X to a Tab Ultra. I absolutely love that I can use Calendar Notes and all my notes will show on that day.

Since I exported my notes from my Supernote as pdf’s, and, since Boox saves notes as pdf’s, I thought there might be a way to add my previous notes to a specific day in Calendar Notes?

Alternatively, if I end up rewriting my notes, how can I change the date of the note so they will be on the correct day in Calendar Notes?

I guess one hack could be to change the date of the Boox to the date I need it to be for the date of the note to show in Calendar Notes?
Mi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 07:19 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I've no idea what "Calendar Notes" is but I wouldn't play with the clock time.
Undoubtedly there is some database which you can adjust.
Is your concern with the imported notes or with new notes moving forward?
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2023, 07:15 PM   #3
Mi7
Mi7 began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX Tab Ultra
It's actually called "Calendar Memo". When you click on that, on the bottom left it shows you "Today's Notes".

I just wanted to add notes to prior days. I figured out a work around by using a Calendar app that can to link to files. So I selected the date and then linked to the pdf.
Mi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:13 AM   #4
raptormig
raptormig began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note Air 2 Plus
I really like this application but found recently something that I call a Bug.

This App only tells you what was the last day you opened a Note not every day that you have worked on it. (Don't know if it's the same with the reading part)

Does anyone know if this a 3.3.1 firmware bug or was it always like this?
raptormig is offline   Reply With Quote