Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
Reddwarf4ever
Reddwarf4ever began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Can’t get video links from word to work

Trying to create my first EBOOk with calibre. Have created a long document with H1 headings in word 2016, with several embedded video links, which work perfectly in word.
However when I convert to an ebook ( using ePub) the video links don’t work, I just see a black square where the link should be.

Also tried converting to a PDF document using acrobat pro with the same results.

Can someone help me please ..

Thanks
Reddwarf4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
sorry calibre doesn't really support video in books. you might have to insert the videos by hand after the conversion using an ebook editing tool such as the calire editor or sigil
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert