Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 10-24-2018, 02:32 AM   #1
beedaddy
Zealot
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino shine 4
calibre (server) on Arch Linux ARM

I used to have COPS on an RPi 3 with Raspbian. But since I'm a Arch Linux user and I really would like to have calibre on the Pi, I've installed Arch Linux ARM there (with btrfs, which I do like, too).

But I'm not sure which option I have to take here:
Code:
resolving dependencies...
:: There are 5 providers available for libgl:
:: Repository extra
   1) libglvnd
:: Repository alarm
   2) imx-gpu-viv-dfb  3) imx-gpu-viv-fb  4) imx-gpu-viv-wl  5) imx-gpu-viv-x11
I guess 1) is the option to go, since the other ones result in a conflict, for example:
Code:
looking for conflicting packages...
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: imx-gpu-viv-fb and mesa are in conflict
So 1) is the correct choice, right?
(It comes with lots of dependecies, though. But there's no way around even if I only want to use the server part, right?)

Thanks a lot.
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 02:16 AM   #2
beedaddy
Zealot
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino shine 4
Just want to mention that everything's working well now.
My wish would be that it should be possible to directly show (exactly) one library. The starting page now asks to choose a library even if there's only one available.
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2018, 02:17 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Bookmark the page with the library you want instead of the starting page.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote