Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-20-2020, 07:09 PM   #1
annemcl
annemcl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Greetings

I stumbled upon this forum with a design/conversion question, and thought I would join. I am a graphic designer and do a fair amount of conversions to ePub and Mobi for my clients. I also love to read ebooks—it's such a handy way to always have a book to read! I use the Kindle app on my phone and also have a Kindle Fire, but I also test using iBooks on my Mac. I thought it would be beneficial to learn more about e-reader issues through this forum, and to learn more about this evolving technology and how people use them. Looking forward to reading more on this platform!
annemcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:32 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
graphic designer, introduction