Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 07:09 AM   #16
SchockoNougat
SchockoNougat began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Sadly can not work on my Sony PRS-T1. Can you support 2.2.1 in future?
SchockoNougat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:57 AM   #17
dsimbiriatin
dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Inkbook Lumos
SchockoNougat I would say it's rather no than yes. Potentially, I could try backport the existing functionality to support 2.2.1 (no promises here) but I definitely would not expect the new features for this version. Unfortunately, there are too many changes in the API between current versions of Android and 2nd version you have.
dsimbiriatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2019, 10:08 AM   #18
bonnerable
Connoisseur
bonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD, Kobo Libra
I just bought an inkbook prime hd today. Finding about this launcher made me more excited! I just tested it on my phone and i can say that i liked it a lot already, the settings and layout is well thought out and very useful to readers. Good job dsimbiriatin!
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:50 AM   #19
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
It's working fine on kingrow k1, i appreciated especially the backlight switch on the toolbal.
Is it too much to ask for app containers?
I'm trying to make this device a smartphone substitute so i'm already around 40 icons..
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 06:33 PM   #20
giotti
Connoisseur
giotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it isgiotti knows what time it is

Device: Wexler flex.one, Boyue T65s, Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Thanks a lot for the launcher, I use it on my JDread t65s and I'm very happy with it.
I've just a few of problems:
- sometimes the ebook shuts down abruptly
- when I close the cover the light doesn't turn off and it turns on if it is already off
- it does not go to sleep after timeout
- when sleeping it wakes up only with the home button and not with the power button as before, that is as I would expect

I would be happy to help in fixing those problems if I can.

Best regards.

Last edited by giotti; 04-17-2020 at 09:15 AM.
giotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2021, 01:15 AM   #21
Uphantom89
Enthusiast
Uphantom89 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thank you for your launcher, nice and neatly.
I encountered a weird issue, not sure if it caused by your launcher or because of my firmware.
When I set KOReader as default reader, and let it autorun when my Nook glowllight plus 7.8" reset of power on, the power button did not work. It would work if only I back to homescreen of the launcher and back to Koreader again.

Could you help to take a look and advise if I can do anything to fix that?

Thank you.
Uphantom89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 03:32 AM   #22
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
dsimbiriatin
Thank you very much! I use it on my Onyx Boox Kon-Tiki 2. So simple and yet useful.
mergen3107 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 05:57 AM   #23
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
dsimbiriatin
Can you please make an option to have exact NxM grid in the launcher to avoid scrolling?
Currently I have 4 columns set, and 17th icon does not fully fit in one screen. It still can be launched, so it is just an aesthetic thing.
mergen3107 is online now   Reply With Quote