Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #1
norweger
Zealot
norweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy bluenorweger can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Would a waterproof case work with Onyx?

I'm thinking about getting a case like this, and an Onyx tab, but would there be any issues with using an e-ink tablet with such a case?

https://www.komplett.no/product/1138...deksel#reviews

Let me know if you've tried such cases before. I see they get mediocre reviews on Amazon with regards to regular tablets.

Last edited by norweger; 05-11-2020 at 06:53 PM.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 02:30 AM   #2
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
I'm thinking about getting a case like this, and an Onyx tab, but would there be any issues with using an e-ink tablet with such a case?

https://www.komplett.no/product/1138...deksel#reviews

Let me know if you've tried such cases before. I see they get mediocre reviews on Amazon with regards to regular tablets.
I once tried with an Onyx M92, if someone remember it
The cover was too thick to detect pen interactions.
Don't know with more modern, finger touch, displays
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote