Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 09:04 AM   #361
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #362
Insomniac2
Insomniac2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkingrph View Post
I ordered my 32GB no offers on Oct 23. Expected delivery Nov 24 and has not changed. Strange that some folks saying they order after that have an earlier delivery date. Makes you wonder what's going on at amazon.
I ordered on Oct 27 (4 days after you) with expected delivery Nov 21, which has now changed to Nov 9 so I should get it tomorrow. I believe it could have something to do with what model you order. Mine is 32g WiFi with special offers. Looks like the only difference with yours is that you ordered one without special offers. Maybe they have more of the ones preloaded with special offers in stock, and less of the ones that come without the offers. Maybe that's why I'm getting mine sooner rather than later. Makes sense that that would make a difference in shipping date if that's true.

Last edited by Insomniac2; 11-08-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Insomniac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #363
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I am in South Texas and they have 2 models available to be delivered with the Prime Now service we have in our city. 1 or 2 hour delivery.
I noticed that yesterday. They have the 32GB wifi with offers and the 8GB wifi without offers. Those the only 2 they have.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:32 PM   #364
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkingrph View Post
I ordered my 32GB no offers on Oct 23. Expected delivery Nov 24 and has not changed. Strange that some folks saying they order after that have an earlier delivery date. Makes you wonder what's going on at amazon.
It might be worth seeing what shipping date you get if you look at the 32GB model with s/o. If it's sooner, you could order that one, then remove the s/o when you get it.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #365
Insomniac2

So here's the latest update on mine. Until yesterday when I looked at track shipment on the Amazon site it said my Oasis shipped on Nov 7th and would be delivered today, the 9th, by 8pm (I have prime shipping). The package showed delivered to UPS carrier in New Jersey on Nov 7. Then this morning all of a sudden it says shipping has been delayed and is now expected to delivery between Nov 8 - 14 and if I don't have it by 15th to come back for further info. That didn't sound right since it said my package had already been sent to UPS so I called Amazon and was told that they are temporarily out of stock. I explained that the tracking said my package was delivered to the UPS facility on the 7th, so how could being out of stock now affect me unless the shipping info was incorrect. The rep was very helpful and put me on hold to contact UPS. She did 3 way call with UPS and the lady at UPS said the tracking info on Amazon is wrong. She said my package is now in my town and is out for delivery today by 8pm. She said to go to UPS tracking online and put my tracking number in. Sure enough I went to UPS online and I can see every stop my package has made along the way and it is indeed out for delivery with my local UPS carrier today. BUT the Amazon site still says it's delayed until Nov 8-14, so that is very misleading. I think that when they ran out of stock they just did a blanket announcement on the tracking for everyone who's package had not been delivered yet. That's the only explanation I can come up with. So if you've gotten notification that your package has already shipped and now it's saying it's delayed then check UPS tracking online and chances are your's is out for delivery too.

Last edited by Insomniac2; 11-09-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Advert
Old 11-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #366
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Is the end-of-line key (marked "enter" or "return") on your keyboard broken?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #367
redson
redson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheeseredson can extract oil from cheese

Device: Booken, Kobo Glo HD, Oasis2 e T80S
anxiety

Today, two days after the supposed launch in Brazil, my product has not yet been sent to me.
redson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:23 PM   #368
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Why do you have to be so snarky?

@insomniac2 I hope you get your Oasis tonight, good luck!
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:35 PM   #369
rguion
Zealot
rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Another delay on my Merlot leather cover for the new Oasis. They missed the Oct 31st date, then it was supposed to arrive today. Now I had to approve a new delay to Nov 22nd! Wow, so hard to make these leather covers? Or they proved to be so popular they couldn't make enough?
rguion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:11 PM   #370
jkingrph
jkingrph began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It might be worth seeing what shipping date you get if you look at the 32GB model with s/o. If it's sooner, you could order that one, then remove the s/o when you get it.
I ordered 32gb wifi and cellular w/o s/o. Nov 24 is not not that far out so I will leave it. I later ordered a merlot cover but it said one to two months so cancelled that and ordered this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I would have preferred the color and material but this one appears to cover the the entire back and hopefull will stay attached. The amazon covers have been getting very bad reviews.
jkingrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:27 PM   #371
Insomniac2

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocicat View Post
Why do you have to be so snarky?

@insomniac2 I hope you get your Oasis tonight, good luck!
Thank you! I don't pay any attention to rude people. They are not worth the time or effort.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:31 PM   #372
Insomniac2

Well I did get my Oasis today and I have to say I love it. No uneven lighting like on the original Oasis I got. I had to get 3 replacements all with the same issue. I finally gave up and just returned it and waited for a new one to come out. So glad I did! I'm going to go to bed and read now. Lol
Old 11-10-2017, 02:49 AM   #373
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Great! Hope you enjoy it.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:48 PM   #374
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac2 View Post
Thank you! I don't pay any attention to rude people. They are not worth the time or effort.
Not to excuse the end-of-line key rudeness, but it is also rude not to use paragraphs. Monolithic walls of text can be very difficult to read.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:38 PM   #375
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote