Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
kcdownunder
kcdownunder began at the beginning.

Device: sony eReader
Music Player

G'day everyone;
One of the reasons I bought the 650 was the music player. I donate plazma every two weeks at the Red Cross and thought it would be great if I could not only turn pages one handed but listen to music with the same player. I ripped fifteen of my favorite CD's into mp3 but when I copyed them over to the memorystick it scattered the tracks all over the album. For most of them it dosn't make much difference but for some (Moody Blues; Days of Furture Passed) it makes a big one. Is there anyway to put the different tracks back into their proper order?

kcdownunder
kcdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I think you can do that by putting "01, 02, etc." at the beginning of the tag (or file name)?
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Do your mp3-files include the correct order (check tags) ?

Not sure if PRS-650 music player cares about tags or just file names.
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote