Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-22-2017, 05:04 AM   #151
Jmirko
Collector in denial
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
Do you know when the next kindle will hit the market?
I think that yotaphone 3 has an huge potential. If will sell we are going to see soon tablet 8 inches double screen at least in China.

Personally for me is ideal, I love my eink reader but I get frustrated when I need to use moon+reader to browse between books( I read the Divine comedy or development books for instance and need to change continuously books) a YP3 would be fantastic, pity they do not have retro led, but in theory if the place is darker you can easily read on the lcd screen. Although not ideal for the night, the bigger screen looks as a perfect solution to me.
Regarding Liquavista, I remember there is also clearink that possibily is a better technology, although could hit ereaders in 5 years.

I feel really wronged by the fact the technology is there, I only ask for a kind of yotaphone lcd eink tablet 8 inches. Even not with clearInks but at least eink Instead the world of dumb is waiting for the samsung and nokia flexible oled.
How can human beings being so satisfied with reflective screens?
I share your frustration about the lack of tablets with two screens (a la Yotaphone). You can blame Amazon for this: they hold the patent but don't actually produce a device. I think this is why the Yota is not sold in the U.S. and Europe, can only be bought online from China. I guess this model works for phones (higher volumes), but nobody bothers with tablets if they can't put them in traditional stores in the Western hemisphere.

Sent from my YD201 using Tapatalk
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote