Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Ncage1974
Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Question CHMate?

Anyone tried it? Is it descent? One of my main requirements for buying because i have a lot of chm books.

thanks,
Ncage
Ncage1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
There's a free lite version that you can download to see how you like it. It only loads one book.

* I love the program, I felt it was overpriced at $10, but I got the lite version first, and then found that it worked very well. I do get to read all my CHM books now.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #3
Ncage1974
Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ncage1974 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
There's a free lite version that you can download to see how you like it. It only loads one book.

* I love the program, I felt it was overpriced at $10, but I got the lite version first, and then found that it worked very well. I do get to read all my CHM books now.
Thanks for the feedback. Ya i can download it and try it out but there is on little minor problem :P...i don't have an ipad. Its one of the criteria that i'm trying to use to inch me towards buying one . It was really the only chm reader out there i could find for the IPad...looks like it works good .

Just wanted to make sure it worked decently and didn't do anything screwy with the formatting.

Last edited by Ncage1974; 09-05-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Ncage1974 is offline   Reply With Quote