Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Jeanette
Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Jeanette knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PC
Smile Hi, free animated picture books for kids and a request for feedback

Hi all

I'm a newbie on here but soooo glad I found this forum! I'm going to make a shameless plug for our ebooks for children becuase I'd love to get your feedback.

We are a small independent publisher who publish interactive ebooks for kids. I wanted to let any of you with kids age 3 - 7 that you can download 2 free ones at www.wizz-e.com.

Obviously there are more to buy and prices start from $1.99.

As you are all fans of ebooks [from what I can see on this forum] if anyone else gets a mo I'd love your feedback. Each of the books can be previewed with full interactivity so you don't need to purchase or join.

The books feature full color animated illustrations, read along to the story as words highlight, auto realsistic page turn and [in most] click on a word to hear it spoken for emerging independent readers who want to read the book themselves. There is also an interactive quiz at the end of each book to check the reader has been listening/understanding.

Please do let me know your thoughts - the good, the bad and the ugly!
Jeanette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animated, children, ebook, picture book